The Arizona Cardinals, after cutting their roster down to 52 players on Tuesday, were active on the waiver wire.
They had the No. 3 priority on waiver claims and added a bunch of players.
They were awarded six players off waivers, the team announced.
- OL Trystan Colon, cut by the Jets
- TE Elijah Higgins, cut by the Dolphins
- OL Keith Ismael, cut by the 49ers
- OL Ilm Manning, cut by the 49ers
- CB Starling Thomas, cut by the Lions
- S K’Von Wallace, cut by the Eagles
Because of the one vacancy, the Cardinals had to cut five. After initially making the roster, they released these players:
- WR Daniel Arias
- OL Marquis Hayes
- S Jovante Moffatt
- DL Ben Stille
- TE Blake Whiteheart
Arias and Whiteheart are undrafted rookies.
We can expect probably all of them to be added to the practice squad, assuming they clear waivers.