The Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) play the New York Jets (1-2) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at MetLife Stadium. The Chiefs are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9.5 points. An over/under of 42.5 points has been set for the outing.
The Chiefs won against the Chicago Bears in their most recent game, 41-10.
Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes II was 24-for-33 for 272 yards, with three TDs and no INTs, against the Bears.
The Jets lost to the New England Patriots, 15-10, in their last contest.
See below as we dive into all of the details you need before this contest starts, including how to watch on DISH.
Chiefs vs Jets Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Kansas City (-9.5)
- Moneyline: Kansas City (-450), New York (+353)
- Total: 42.5 points
Chiefs Betting Info
- Kansas City was 4-5 against the spread, and 7-2 overall, on the road last season.
- The Chiefs were 7-10-0 against the spread last year.
- Kansas City was winless ATS (0-1) away from home as 9.5-point favorites or more.
- The Chiefs had an ATS record of 3-4 as 9.5-point favorites or more last season.
- Last year, in nine road games, Kansas City hit the over six times.
- Last year, eight of the Chiefs’ 17 games went over the point total.
- Mahomes: 5,250 PASS YDS / 308.8 YPG / 67.1% / 41 TD / 12 INT / 61 CAR / 358 RUSH YDS / 4 TD
- Isiah Pacheco: 170 CAR / 830 YDS / 48.8 YPG / 5 TD / 13 REC / 130 YDS / 7.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Travis Kelce: 110 REC / 1,338 YDS / 78.7 YPG / 12 TD
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 42 REC / 687 YDS / 40.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Jerick McKinnon: 56 REC / 512 YDS / 30.1 YPG / 9 TD
Chiefs vs Jets Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- TV Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Chiefs vs Jets on Fubo)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.