Kansas City (3-1) brings a three-game winning streak into a matchup with Minnesota (1-3) on Sunday, October 8, 2023 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The Chiefs are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 5 points. The over/under for the contest is 53 points.
Last time out, the Chiefs defeated the New York Jets, with 23-20 being the final score.
The Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes II was 18-for-30 for 203 yards against the Jets, with one TD and two INTs.
The Vikings’ most recent game was versus the Carolina Panthers, and they won by a score of 21-13.
We will break down the specifics about this contest, including how to watch on DISH.
Chiefs vs Vikings Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Kansas City (-5)
- Moneyline: Kansas City (-235), Minnesota (+190)
- Total: 53 points
Chiefs Betting Info
- Kansas City was 7-2 overall, and 4-5 against the spread, in away games last season.
- The Chiefs have covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-2-0).
- Kansas City had two wins ATS (2-3) on the road as 5-point favorites or more.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Chiefs have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Last season, in six of nine away games Kansas City went over the total.
- Chiefs games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Mahomes: 1,006 PASS YDS / 251.5 YPG / 64.3% / 8 TD / 4 INT / 23 CAR / 154 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Isiah Pacheco: 55 CAR / 270 YDS / 67.5 YPG / 2 TD / 10 REC / 90 YDS / 22.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Justin Watson: 8 REC / 163 YDS / 40.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Travis Kelce: 17 REC / 155 YDS / 51.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Rashee Rice: 13 REC / 140 YDS / 35.0 YPG / 1 TD
Chiefs vs Vikings Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Chiefs vs Vikings on Fubo)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.