If you are a fantasy owner of players who face the Arizona Cardinals, you are happy. For the fifth consecutive game, the Cardinals have given up big individual offensive performances.
In their 26-9 loss to the Los Angeles Rams, it was receiver Cooper Kupp and running back Kyren Williams.
Williams rushed for 158 yards and a touchdown. Kupp caught seven passes for 148 yards and a score.
It was the third time in four games they had an opposing running back have more than 100 yards. It was the third straight game in which an opposing receiver had more than 140 yards.
Here are some of the big performances individual players have had since Week 2:
- Saquon Barkley: 92 total yards (63 rushing, six catches for 29 yards), two touchdowns
- Daniel Jones: 321 passing yards, two TD passes; 59 rushing yards and TD
- Tony Pollard: 122 rushing yards
- Christian McCaffrey: 179 total yards (108 rushing, 71 receiving yards on seven catches), four TDs (3 rushing, 1 receiving)
- Brandon Aiyuk: six catches, 148 yards
- Ja’Marr Chase: 15 catches, 192 yards, 3 TDs
- Joe Burrow: 317 passing yards, 3 TD passes
- Kyren Williams: 158 rushing yards, TD
- Cooper Kupp: 7 catches, 148 yards, TD
Based on these trends, if you are a fantasy owner of Seattle Seahawks players, it is probably the week to make sure they are in the starting lineup.