Kansas City (5-1) brings a five-game winning streak into a matchup with Los Angeles (2-3) on Sunday, October 22, 2023 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 5.5 points. The over/under is set at 48 in the contest.
The Chiefs’ most recent contest was against the Denver Broncos, and they won by a score of 19-8.
The Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes II was 30-for-40 for 306 yards versus the Broncos, with one TD and one INT.
Against the Dallas Cowboys in their most recent game, the Chargers lost 20-17.
See more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on DISH.
Chiefs vs Chargers Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Kansas City (-5.5)
- Moneyline: Kansas City (-242), Los Angeles (+195)
- Total: 48 points
Chiefs Betting Info
- At home this year, Kansas City has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall.
- The Chiefs are 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- At home, as 5.5-point favorites or more, Kansas City is unbeaten ATS (2-0).
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, in three home games, Kansas City has hit the over once.
- This season, Chiefs games have hit the over twice.
- Mahomes: 1,593 PASS YDS / 265.5 YPG / 68.3% / 11 TD / 5 INT / 29 CAR / 185 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Isiah Pacheco: 87 CAR / 387 YDS / 64.5 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 135 YDS / 22.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Travis Kelce: 36 REC / 346 YDS / 69.2 YPG / 3 TD
- Rashee Rice: 21 REC / 245 YDS / 40.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Justin Watson: 10 REC / 219 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 0 TD
Chiefs vs Chargers Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, October 22, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Chiefs vs Chargers on Fubo)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.