For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, oddsmakers have issued player props on Skyy Moore. AFC West rivals meet in Week 7 when Moore’s Kansas City Chiefs (5-1) take the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (2-3) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Skyy Moore Week 7 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
Moore Receiving Stats and Trends
- Moore puts up 24.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- He has gained more than 27.5 receiving yards twice in six games this season.
- Moore has put up 9.8 less receiving yards per game (24.2) than his average over/under (34).
- Moore will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- He has caught a TD pass once this season, in six games.
Bet on Skyy Moore and other players at BetMGM.
Chiefs Vs. Chargers Stats and Trends
- The 289 passing yards the Chargers yield per game makes them the NFL’s worst pass defense this season.
- The Chiefs rank sixth in pass defense this season (183.8 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 263.8 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs are totaling 118.5 rushing yards per game offensively this year (11th in NFL), and they are allowing 100.2 rushing yards per game (12th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Chiefs rank seventh in offensive yards per play (5.8) and sixth in yards per play allowed (5) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.