Player props will be available for Marquise Brown ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Brown’s Arizona Cardinals (1-6) and the Baltimore Ravens (5-2) hit the field in Week 8 at State Farm Stadium.
Marquise Brown Week 8 Player Props
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-111)
Brown Receiving Stats and Trends
- Brown’s 54.7 receiving yards per game are 5.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- He has recorded more than 49.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his opportunities this year (four of seven).
- Brown’s season average of 54.7 receiving yards is 0.8 fewer than his average over/under (55.5).
- Brown has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in one game.
- In three of seven games this year, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Marquise Brown and other players at BetMGM.
Cardinals Vs. Ravens Stats and Trends
- The 176.0 yards per game the Ravens are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- The Cardinals rank fifth-worst in passing offense (180.9 passing yards per game), but they’ve played slightly better on defense, ranking 23rd with 237.6 passing yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Cardinals rank sixth in the NFL with 139.0 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 25th in rushing yards allowed per contest (130.7).
- In addition to 6.0 yards per play allowed on defense, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL, the Cardinals have put up the 17th-ranked yards-per-play average on offense (5.4).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Cards Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.