For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, sportsbooks have installed player props on Blake Bell. AFC West opponents square off in Week 8 when Bell’s Kansas City Chiefs (6-1) take on the Denver Broncos (2-5) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Blake Bell Week 8 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: October 29, 2023
Bell Receiving Stats and Trends
- Bell’s 9.5 receiving yards per game are 4.7 more than his average prop total (4.8).
- He has caught a TD pass once this season, in two games.
Bet on Blake Bell and other players at BetMGM.
Chiefs Vs. Broncos Stats and Trends
- The 257.4 yards per game the Broncos are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chiefs rank sixth in pass defense this season (188.9 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 285.4 passing yards per game.
- The Chiefs are averaging 111.3 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 18th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 16th, allowing 105.7 rushing yards per game.
- The Chiefs sport the eighth-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking third-best with 6.1 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.