For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, oddsmakers have issued player prop betting options on Joshua Dobbs. This Week 8 matchup features Dobbs’ Arizona Cardinals (1-6) taking on the Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Joshua Dobbs Week 8 Player Props
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 190.5 (-115)
Dobbs Passing Stats and Trends
- Dobbs passes for 194.4 yards per game, 3.9 more than his over/under on Sunday.
- On three occasions this season, he has put together more than 190.5 yards through the air.
- Dobbs has fallen short of his season prop bet average (214.0 passing yards) by 19.6 yards per game.
- Dobbs has finished above his passing yards prop total once this year.
- In four of seven games this season, he has thrown a touchdown pass, including two games with multiple TD passes.
- Dobbs has thrown an interception in two of seven games this season, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Bet on Joshua Dobbs and other players at BetMGM.
Cardinals Vs. Ravens Stats and Trends
- The 176 passing yards the Ravens give up per game makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Cardinals rank fifth-worst in passing offense (180.9 passing yards per game), but they’ve played a little better on defense, ranking 23rd with 237.6 passing yards allowed per contest.
- The Cardinals are averaging 139 rushing yards per game offensively this season (sixth in NFL), and they are surrendering 130.7 rushing yards per game (25th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Cardinals sport the 17th-ranked offense in terms of yards per play this season (5.4), and they’ve been worse on defense, ranking fourth-worst with 6 yards per play allowed.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Cards Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.