Ahead of Sunday’s 9:30 AM ET game airing live on NFL Network, oddsmakers have installed player prop betting options for Rashee Rice. Rice and the Kansas City Chiefs (6-2) meet the Miami Dolphins (6-2) in a Week 9 matchup at Deutsche Bank Park.
Rashee Rice Week 9 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 9:30 AM
- Date: November 5, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-111)
Rice Receiving Stats and Trends
- Rice’s 45.1 receiving yards per game are 0.6 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- He has put up over 44.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games this season (four out of eight).
- Rice’s season average of 45.1 receiving yards is 17.7 more than his average over/under (27.4).
- He has three games with a touchdown catch this year, out of eight played, but only a single TD each time.
Bet on Rashee Rice and other players at BetMGM.
Chiefs Vs. Dolphins Stats and Trends
- This week Rice will face the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense (221.5 yards allowed per game).
- The Chiefs have been making things happen on both sides of the ball in the passing game this season, as they rank third-best in passing offense (276.4 passing yards per game) and second-best in passing defense (176.1 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Chiefs are averaging 105.1 rushing yards per game offensively this season (21st in NFL), and they are giving up 111.6 rushing yards per game (19th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Chiefs have been making things happen on both sides of the ball in terms of yards per play this season, as they rank third-best in offensive yards per play (6) and third-best in yards per play allowed on defense (5.1).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.