The Arizona Cardinals began their week of practice to prepare for their road matchup this weekend against the Cleveland Browns. They released their first injury report and it had three key offensive players out to start the week.
Three players did not practice because of injuries. Another three were limited and one was a full participant.
The details of Wednesday’s injury report are below.
OL Trystan Colon (calf), RB Emari Demercado (toe), WR Michael Wilson (shoulder)
This is a rough start to the week. Colon only played two snaps on Sunday and this was likely expected. However, Demercado’s injury is bad news. He did not play in the fourth quarter. James Conner is already on injured reserve and Damien Williams was just placed on the practice squad injured reserve.
That doesn’t leave much at running back.
Wilson was seen walking to the locker room. Hopefully the injury isn’t serious.
LB Krys Barnes (hamstring), WR Greg Dortch (ankle), DL Kevin Strong (shoulder)
All three players missed on Sunday. This appears to be a positive start to the week.
QB Kyler Murray (knee)
Murray was able to get a full set of reps.
Did not participate
- WR David Bell (knee)
- G Joel Bitonio (rest)
- WR Amari Cooper (rest, ankle)
- DE Myles Garrett (rest, shoulder)
- T Dawand Jones (shoulder)
- CB Greg Newsome (groin)
- TE David Njoku (ankle)
- DE Za’Darius Smith (rest, neck)
- T Jedrick Wills (foot, ankle)
- DE Alex Wright (knee)
- S Grant Delpit (ankle, shoulder)
- RB Jerome Ford (ankle)
- CB Mike Ford (glute)
- LB Sione Takitaki (hamstring)
- LB Anthony Walker (shoulder)
- QB Deshaun Watson (shoulder)
- LB Tony Fields (shoulder)
- CB Cameron Mitchell (shoulder)