Before Marquise Brown and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, there will be numerous player prop bets available. Brown and the Arizona Cardinals (1-7) square off against the Cleveland Browns (4-3) in Week 9 at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Marquise Brown Week 9 Player Props
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 5, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 48.5 (-111)
Brown Receiving Stats and Trends
- Brown’s 52.0 receiving yards average is 3.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- He has gained over 48.5 receiving yards in 62.5% of his opportunities this year (five out of eight).
- Brown’s average prop total for receiving yards is 52.5. But he is accumulating 0.5 less per game than that.
- Brown hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet this season.
- He has had a touchdown catch in four of eight games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Bet on Marquise Brown and other players at BetMGM.
Cardinals Vs. Browns Stats and Trends
- This week Brown will face the NFL’s best pass defense (163.3 yards allowed per game).
- While the Cardinals’ pass defense ranks 19th with 225.1 passing yards allowed per game, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking fourth-worst (180.9 passing yards per game).
- On offense, the Cardinals have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by compiling 137.8 per game. They rank 25th on defense (130.6 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Cardinals are accumulating 5.3 yards per play (21st in the league), while allowing 5.9 per play on the defensive side of the ball (27th in the NFL) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Cards Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.