Looking at the favorites to win the NFL’s Defensive Rookie of the Year award this year, Felix Anudike-Uzomah is not among the favorites — but he is ranked 11th in the odds, at +15000.
On defense, Anudike-Uzomah has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 10 tackles and 0.5 sacks in seven games.
Felix Anudike-Uzomah Futures Odds
- DROY Odds: +15000 (11th in NFL, Bet $100 to win $15,000)
Felix Anudike-Uzomah Game Log
- Week 1 vs. Lions: 2 Tackles (0.0 TFL), 0.0 Sacks, 0 INT, 0 PD
- Week 2 at Jaguars: 2 Tackles (0.0 TFL), 0.5 Sacks, 0 INT, 0 PD
- Week 3 vs. Bears: 3 Tackles (0.0 TFL), 0.0 Sacks, 0 INT, 0 PD
- Week 4 at Jets: 1 Tackle (0.0 TFL), 0.0 Sacks, 0 INT, 0 PD
- Week 5 at Vikings: 1 Tackle (0.0 TFL), 0.0 Sacks, 0 INT, 0 PD
- Week 7 vs. Chargers: 1 Tackle (0.0 TFL), 0.0 Sacks, 0 INT, 0 PD
- Week 8 at Broncos: 0 Tackles (0.0 TFL), 0.0 Sacks, 0 INT, 0 PD
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Chiefs Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.