For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, oddsmakers have issued player prop bets on Kyler Murray. Murray and the Arizona Cardinals (1-8) play the Atlanta Falcons (4-5) in a Week 10 matchup at State Farm Stadium.
Kyler Murray Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 216.5 (-115)
Murray Passing Stats and Trends
- Murray’s per-game passing yardage average last season (215.3) was 1.2 yards fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of 11 games last year (45.5%), he threw for more than 216.5 yards.
- Murray’s passing yards per game average of 215.3 last year was lower than his average prop bet total (255.1) by 39.8 yards.
- Murray went over on passing yards prop bets in four of 11 opportunities last season (36.4%).
- He threw for a touchdown eight times last season in 11 games played, including multiple TD passes five times.
- Murray threw at least one interception in six of 11 games last season, including multiple INTs once.
Bet on Kyler Murray and other players at BetMGM.
Cardinals Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- The 231.9 yards per game the Falcons conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- The Falcons had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense against the run last season, giving up 130.2 yards per game.
- The Cardinals totaled 213.3 passing yards per game offensively last year (18th in NFL), and they allowed 230.3 passing yards per game (24th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Cardinals averaged 110.2 rushing yards per game offensively last season (22nd in NFL), and they allowed 118.6 rushing yards per game (14th) on defense.
- While the Cardinals’ defense ranked 20th with 5.8 yards per play allowed last season, they were less successful on offense, ranking second-worst with 5.1 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Cards Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.