For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, bookmakers have issued player prop betting options on Michael Wilson. The Arizona Cardinals (2-8) and Wilson face off versus the Houston Texans (5-4) in a Week 11 matchup from NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Michael Wilson Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-115)
Wilson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Wilson is averaging 48.3 receiving yards, 14.8 more than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday.
- In 66.7% of his games this year (six out of nine), he has totaled over 33.5 receiving yards.
- Wilson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 32.3. He has collected 16.0 more per game than that.
- In two of four games this year, Wilson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of nine games this year, he has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Bet on Michael Wilson and other players at BetMGM.
Cardinals Vs. Texans Stats and Trends
- The 246.4 passing yards the Texans yield per game makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season.
- While the Cardinals’ pass defense ranks 11th with 208.4 passing yards allowed per game, they’ve been worse on offense, ranking second-worst (169.4 passing yards per game).
- Despite having a bottom-five run defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (134.2 rushing yards allowed per game), the Cardinals have put up better results offensively, ranking ninth in the NFL by totaling 126.5 rushing yards per game.
- This season, the Cardinals are gaining 5.2 yards per play (22nd in the league), while giving up 5.6 per play on the defensive side of the ball (18th in the NFL).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Cards Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.