Here are the key trends and stats you need to know about Noah Gray and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Monday starting at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN. Gray and the Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) in a Week 11 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Noah Gray Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 20, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-111)
Gray Receiving Stats and Trends
- Gray’s 23.8 receiving yards average is 10.3 more than his prop total for Monday’s game.
- In 77.8% of his games this season (seven out of nine), he has collected over 13.5 receiving yards.
- Gray picks up 23.8 receiving yards per game, 6.5 more than his average prop total (17.3).
- Gray has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of five games this year.
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of nine games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Noah Gray and other players at BetMGM.
Chiefs Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The Eagles have the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 257 yards per game through the air.
- The Chiefs have been finding success on both offense and defense in the passing game, ranking fifth-best in passing offense (264.9 passing yards per game) and fifth-best in passing defense (176 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Chiefs rank 19th in run offense (103.8 rushing yards per game) and 17th in run defense (112.2 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Chiefs are putting up 5.9 yards per play on offense (seventh in the league), while featuring the fourth-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.