Player prop bets will be available for Blake Bell ahead of Monday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. Bell and the Kansas City Chiefs (7-2) meet the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) in a Week 11 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Blake Bell Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 20, 2023
Bell Receiving Stats and Trends
- Bell picks up 6.3 receiving yards per game, 3.1 more than his average prop total (3.2).
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Blake Bell and other players at BetMGM.
Chiefs Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The 257 yards per game the Eagles are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chiefs have been surging on both offense and defense in the passing game, ranking fifth-best in passing offense (264.9 passing yards per game) and fifth-best in passing defense (176 passing yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive standpoint, the Chiefs rank 19th in the NFL with 103.8 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 17th in rushing yards allowed per contest (112.2).
- This season, the Chiefs are putting up 5.9 yards per play on offense (seventh in the league), while featuring the fourth-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.